A study on satisfaction towards BIMB services on PTPTN loan amongst the students of UiTM Terengganu Dungun campus / Mahirah Zulkipli

Zulkipli, Mahirah (2008) A study on satisfaction towards BIMB services on PTPTN loan amongst the students of UiTM Terengganu Dungun campus / Mahirah Zulkipli. [Student Project] (Unpublished)

Abstract

Customers satisfaction is a feeling or attitude of a customers towards the products or services after it has been used. Islamic banks product and services are perceived as of high quality by customers because of the concept of doing work in Islam i.e. work is considered in Islam as a type of worship. This paper explored the satisfaction towards BIMB services on PTPTN loan amongst the students of UiTM Terengganu Dungun Campus. The study focused on four factors such as service quality, attitude, service facility and responsibility as independent variables that are believed to be undertaking the premier role towards the students satisfaction in their daily transaction towards the BIMB services in managing their business on PTPTN loans. A sample of 370 questionnaires were collected and analyzed. Based on the analysis that have been made, 92 per cent from the result are explained by all the independent variables have significant relationship with dependent variables while the remaining balance of 8 per cent were unexplained factors such as empathy, assurance and reliability for generating better explanation to the satisfaction. The finding further demonstrated that all independent variables have a significant influence towards the creation of satisfaction among the students.

Metadata

Item Type: Student Project
Creators:
Creators
Email / ID Num.
Zulkipli, Mahirah
2006116697
Contributors:
Contribution
Name
Email / ID Num.
Thesis advisor
Abd Ghafar, Mohd Sabri
UNSPECIFIED
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > Consumer behavior. Consumers' preferences. Consumer research. Including consumer profiling
H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > Consumer satisfaction
H Social Sciences > HG Finance > Banking > Bank loans. Bank credit. Commercial loans
H Social Sciences > HG Finance > Credit. Debt. Loans
H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance > Finance, Islamic
Divisions: Universiti Teknologi MARA, Terengganu > Dungun Campus > Faculty of Business and Management
Programme: Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Islamic Banking
Keywords: Customers Satisfaction ; Feeling Or Attitude ; Islamic Banks ; Uitm Terengganu Dungun Campus
Date: November 2008
URI: https://ir.uitm.edu.my/id/eprint/41627
Edit Item
Edit Item

Download

[thumbnail of 41627.pdf] Text
41627.pdf

Download (188kB)

Fulltext

Fulltext is available at:
  • Kaunter Perkhidmatan Maklumat | Perpustakaan Cendekiawan | Dungun

ID Number

41627

Indexing

|

Statistic

Statistic details