Sustainability pillars: could it be a tremendous factor on the success of Kuwait Finance House / Huziela Dzulkeple

Dzulkeple, Huziela (2012) Sustainability pillars: could it be a tremendous factor on the success of Kuwait Finance House / Huziela Dzulkeple. [Student Project] (Unpublished)

Abstract

Sustainability Pillars would be tremendous factor on the success of Kuwait Finance House (KFH). There are five sustainability pillars applied in KFH that are Principles, Customers, People, Deeds and Environment. This paper examines all the sustainability pillars on the factor to the success of KFH. The purpose of the study is to identify whether sustainability pillars could be a tremendous factor on the success of KFH. The data for this study were collected from 100 employees of Kuwait Finance House (Malaysia) Berhad trough questionnaires distribution among Kota Bharu Branch employees and other employees were distributed using online questionnaires. The sampling technique used in distributed online questionnaires is probability, which emphasize on random sampling. In reliability test, all the questionnaires are accepted without any item deleted. This is due to the cronbach’s alpha higher than 0.748. It shows that the questions are very strong and valid for the research. Based on Pearson Correlation was indicated that there were a relationship between Sustainability Pillars and Success of KFH. The analysis shows that all independent are significant which the significant value below than 0.05. The R square for this research study is 0.365 which mean that only 35.6% of the factor was represent the dependent variable and the other 64.4% will be presenting by others factor. However, using regression coefficient was indicated that people were the only independent variable significant and other independent variables were not significant. Due to that, it is now clear that people is important factor that contribute to success of KFH. Therefore, the alignment between another sustainability pillars as it will help the management to improve the performance of Kuwait Finance House

Metadata

Item Type: Student Project
Creators:
Creators
Email / ID Num.
Dzulkeple, Huziela
2010603168
Contributors:
Contribution
Name
Email / ID Num.
Thesis advisor
Shaari, Rustam
UNSPECIFIED
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > Consumer behavior. Consumers' preferences. Consumer research. Including consumer profiling
H Social Sciences > HG Finance > Banking
H Social Sciences > HG Finance > Banking > Special classes of banks and financial institutions
H Social Sciences > HG Finance > Credit. Debt. Loans
Divisions: Universiti Teknologi MARA, Kelantan > Machang Campus > Faculty of Business and Management
Programme: Bachelor of Business Administration (HONS) Finance
Keywords: Principles, customers, people, deeds and environment
Date: June 2012
URI: https://ir.uitm.edu.my/id/eprint/41626
Edit Item
Edit Item

Download

[thumbnail of 41626.pdf] Text
41626.pdf

Download (180kB)

Fulltext

Fulltext is available at:
  • Library Terminal Workstation (Digital Format) - Accessible via UiTM Libraries
  • Bilik Koleksi Akses Terhad Kampus Machang, Kelantan

ID Number

41626

Indexing

|

Statistic

Statistic details