Future trend of passenger car market demand in Malaysia ( with special reference to Proton Saga ) / Zameram Jusoh

Jusoh, Zameram (1987) Future trend of passenger car market demand in Malaysia ( with special reference to Proton Saga ) / Zameram Jusoh. [Student Project] (Unpublished)

Abstract

Since Malaysia gained her independence on 31 August 1957$ the motor vehicle industry in this country has been expanding smoothly. During the earlier time, passenger car market was quite stable and placid with only the British and European cars dominating the Malaysian Market. In 1970's, well established motor companies such as Honda and Toyota started to penetrate into Malaysian Car Market. Several years later, they have taken up to 80% of the market, leaving only 20% to continental cars. Lately, in 1985, the Malaysian government ventured into producing her own car aptly called 'Proton Saga'. This is in line with the government policy to get itself involved in heavy industries.

Metadata

Item Type: Student Project
Creators:
CreatorsEmail / ID. Num
Jusoh, ZameramUNSPECIFIED
Contributors:
ContributionNameID Num. / Email
Thesis advisorYusof, Mohammad FaudziUNSPECIFIED
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > Automobile industry and trade
Divisions: Universiti Teknologi MARA, Shah Alam > Faculty of Business and Management
Programme: Advanced Diploma In Business Administration (Transport)
Item ID: 41485
Uncontrolled Keywords: car, proton saga, market
URI: http://ir.uitm.edu.my/id/eprint/41485

Download

[img] Text
41485.pdf

Download (191kB)

Fulltext

Fulltext is available at:
  • Koleksi Akses Terhad | PTAR Utama | Shah Alam
  • ID Number

    41485

    Others


    View in Google Scholar

    Actions (login required)

    View Item View Item

    Downloads

    Downloads per month over past year